London Jobs Board
Job Title – Customer Support Rep / Resident Liaison Officer
Reports to – Installation Manager & Contracts Co-ordinator
Other regular relationships –Operations Manager, Contracts Administrator
Shellen is a family run manufacturer and contractor of fire safety doors for housing associations, councils, and principal contractors. Based in Belvedere, Shellen are a principal contractor and subcontractor across multiple contracts all over the UK. We are currently recruiting a Resident Liaison Officer who will be based on site in London and Kent.
Minimum requirements –
* Experience of Customer Engagement and improving Customer Satisfaction is essential
* First Class communication skills; must be able to influence and communicate confidently both verbally and in writing at all levels across the business.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills using logic and objectivity.
* Ability to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team.
* Must hold a current driving licence, as you will be required to drive across our sites and to the office. A company car will be provided.
* Previous experience of working with Local Authorities or Registered Housing Providers is desirable.
* Proven experience of working in a busy environment, and delivering successful outcomes within challenging deadlines.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential
* Provide a current Enhanced DBS certificate or undertake one prior to commencement date.
* Presentable, professional appearance, and ability to understand situation requirements in order to work efficiently.
Summary of Core Responsibilities:
* Arranging access for surveys, installation, maintenance or repairs to a resident’s property via phone, letter, door knocking and email.
* Liaising with the contract co-ordinator and administrators, keeping them up to date with on site property/building access.
* Be a site-based officer to obtain bookings and be the friendly face of the company. If site-based work is not possible, you will be required to work from the office.
* Build professional and working relationships with colleagues and residents in order to work effectively.
* Delivering effective written and verbal communications with residents.
* Organise Resident consultation events and attend Resident Association Meetings as required.
* Delivering the Difference – The Key to R&M’s success is the continuous improvement of our services in response to resident’s feedback, ensuring this feedback is reported to the office and relevant departments.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Fully comply with the Organisations Health and Safety and Lone Working policies.
* Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance.
* Book appointments to fill the upcoming installations schedule, taking responsibility for any bookings confirmed and keeping to the set KPI’s required.
* Respond to resident queries left via voicemail, sms and email to ensure all bookings are met.
* Travel across sites to obtain bookings to ensure schedule is filled.
* Report to the office by 3pm every day with confirmed bookings and access attempts.
* Undertake any other ad hoc duties necessary for the smooth running of the Company.
* Identify vulnerabilities relating to individual residents and liaise with client’s housing officers or support services where necessary and report any vulnerabilities to the office for working practices to adapt.
* To investigate, assist and follow through in the resolution of any complaint by residents in connection with works. If unable to resolve initially, then to ensure the complaint is passed to the relevant department and followed through until resolved, liaising between the company and the residents.
* A clear understanding of the importance of Key Performance Indicators (i.e. Resident Satisfaction) and what methods and procedures are required to ensure the desired scores are achieved.
* Ability to communicate effectively, including handling multiple phone calls/emails per hour from different sources.
21 days Annual leave + bank holidays.
Working Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV