London Jobs Board
Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for Sales Executives to join a busy team based in Kingston, SW London. Toyota sales experience is ideal but not essential.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To identify and develop prospects and to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
· To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
· To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
· To achieve monthly sales targets.
· To develop new relationships to win new business.
· To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales Managers.
· To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
· To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
· To ensure that a thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
· Full Clean UK Driving Licence
· Minimum 2 years Sales experience (not necessarily automotive) and the ability to work to pre-set targets.
· Experience of selling and discussing insurance related GP products under FCA authorisation is also advantageous.
· Good communication skills and well-organised
Hours: Monday to Saturday 9 am to 6 pm. Alternate Sundays 10 am to 4 pm (With a day off in lieu during the week)
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £20,000 per annum, plus sales commission, use of a company vehicle, uncapped OTE, possible earnings in excess of 45,000.
Interested? Call Anne Marie on (phone number removed) or email CV to
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV