London Jobs Board
Senior Brand Manager
London head office twice a week
Competitive salary + benefits
100 year heritage today Noble Foods is a leading national organisation that is intensely proud of its rich and vibrant history which includes launching & building brands to grow the £1bn egg category in the UK. This includes the number 1 & best known brand the happy egg co with total retail sales of over £100m.
Launched in 2008, the happy egg co. quickly established itself as a favourite among consumers and has been at the forefront of the egg market in ever since. We pioneered the movement to free-range eggs, giving hens acres of field to explore and forage from as well as trees and play kits to enjoy. These practices mean all happy egg co. farms exceed free-range standards in the UK, as set by the RSPCA farm assurance scheme, Freedom Foods. Still today, we are the happy champions leading the way with eggs that are raised happy and taste happier and we continue to light a better way forward with plans to continue innovating to offer more tasty solutions. Our wide range of packs & egg sizes are widely available at major grocery retailers in both shell egg and our liquid egg white convenience product.
We love to tell people about our beliefs in doing things better with advertising across TV, digital channels and expanded social media community launched earlier this year including work with a number of influencers. The brand is backed by significant marketing budgets and we work with fantastic agency partners to achieve our growth objectives.
This role is responsible for creation of brand strategy, planning, managing & executing the marketing programme for the happy egg co brand. You will influence a large number of cross-functional teams and agency partners to help ensure the business delivers on its commitments to drive performance of the brand portfolio.
* Manage the creation of brand strategy including strategic analysis and formulating the annual brand plans
* Own the creation and delivery of the brand’s ATL campaigns including creative development
* Lead the development of the ATL media plans from briefing to execution.
* Build and sustain strong working relationships with relevant ATL, design, social, PR and media agencies to successfully deliver the plans.
* Full accountability for the annual marketing budget for the brand.
* Be of graduate calibre with strong consumer marketing experience in FMCG with full end to end mix and P&L ownership
* Track record of developing & delivering annual brand plans on UK brands, ideally in food,
* Knowledge of & familiarity with UK grocery channel is essential
* Managed campaigns with significant ATL and media
* New beginning, exciting times ahead in terms of investment plans. Our friendly and passionate team are looking for go-getters, proactive in project work and delivering tasks.
* Have a genuine interest and passion for food. To love working on brands
* To be social media savvy
What do we offer?
* We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, perkbox, opportunity to buy additional holiday days
* Our people are at the core of our business and what makes them great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
* If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/163
* Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
* Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
* Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV