London Jobs Board
As a Senior/Lead Investment Analyst for our Secured team, you will be supporting the implementation of a group wide secured portfolio management process including the development and execution of a new revaluation process across Hoist markets.
In addition, you will support in the development of the data infrastructure and use analytical tools to automate the process. Working with key stakeholders to ensure completion and correctness of line-by-line reviews. You will drive the preparation of materials for various decision-making bodies including the Revaluation Committee and Board Investment Committee.
* Support to implement and execute a new Secured Revaluation Process across all Hoist markets, with an initial focus in Italy, Spain and France
* Support in Project Management for the revaluation process (organisation, documentation, creation of supporting material and presentation)
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of valuation techniques & analysis of Secured NPL Portfolios as well as the operationalisation of Secured NPL Portfolios including the judicial processes in Hoist markets and key value drivers for such assets
* Review portfolio performance and contributing in operational improvements via data analytics; challenge local operations on delivery of underlying investment cases for both the revaluation and future underwriting
* Ensuring that essential data, necessary for the revaluation, is collected by the Asset Management teams
What are we looking for from you?
* 4-5 years’ Analytical experience in an investment, financial or operational role
* Strong analytical mind-set with experience ideally with experience in financial modelling
* Strong degree in a Business/Economics/Mathematical/Analytical related discipline or equivalent
* Knowledge of NPL markets and asset classes, specifically Secured (advantageous)
* Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Strong technical ability using software (SQL/Alteryx/R or other coding languages)
* Must already have eligibility to work in the UK – Candidates requiring Visa Sponsorship will not be considered at this time.
What will you get in return?
* We offer a competitive salary in addition to bonuses
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) & the option to buy and sell holidays
* Healthcare cash plan
* Flexible remote working options
* Professional development opportunities
* Employee rewards through love2shop
* Annual rewards & much more
Who are we?
What we do at Hoist Finance is pretty straightforward: We help people keep their financial commitments. Our approach to this is equally committed – fair, uncomplicated and always with a humane perspective. Whenever a customer is in contact with us, they can rely on being treated in a consistent, responsible, and ethical way. Helping people get back on track and be a part of the financial ecosystem is at the core of what we do. At the same time, we are contributing to upholding fair and stable credit markets. This is important to not only our customers and the banking sector, but also to society as a whole.
You will need to send your CV & our recruitment team will contact you if you are found to be suitable.
We are an equal opportunities employer, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace as well as our recruitment practices.
Hoist Finance are monitored and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and therefore conduct a series of relevant background screening on any successful candidates including DBS, 5 years employment referencing & adverse financial checks
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV