London Jobs Board
Senior Payroll & Benefits Manager
12 month FTC – Perm
Network HR have been retained to appoint a Senior Payroll Manager (UK and Europe) for a leading, city-based Fintech business with over 30 years of market leading heritage. This role is positioned as a 12-month FTC with a view to going permanent. Payroll is the cornerstone of the HR function and requires a competent professional to ensure the smooth-running and continual evolution of this area via automation and general operational efficiency initiatives. By virtue of working as part of a small team the Senior Payroll Manager will be required to make a meaningful and welcomed contribution to the collegiate and friendly culture of the department, in addition to owning and improving Payroll as their function areas of expertise. Other responsibilities will include:
• This position will focus on automation, process optimisation and tech-improvement in order to streamline payroll operations and enhance the colleague experience
• Process mapping and process flows, MI reporting.
• UK & EMEA Payroll. Small headcount but EMEA complexities
• Support on tax issues, P11D’s (checking / réconciliations etc.).
• Assisting in preparation of payroll reconciliation spread sheets
• Maintain compliant and accurate country-specific payrolls, pension and income tax data
• Update and maintain any changes to payroll and benefits systems
• Calculate benefits deductions, holiday pay, terminations and any leaves of absence relevant to their locations.
• Support the payroll, employee tax and benefit set up
• Ensure that all PAYE and Social Security obligations are correctly paid in a timely manner
• Partner with other areas of the firm in matters relating to post payroll activities
• Process the company benefits
• Providing reports and data to Finance team
What you will need:
• Proven experience in running Payroll and Benefits across the UK and European regions
• ADP experience highly desirable and generally adept with systems and MI
• Experience in payroll improvement/optimisation, automation and migration in anticipation for the introduction of new system / future provider.
• Experience of adopting a strategic view of payroll and benefits to enhance colleague experience
• Experience in the financial services sector would be advantageous but not mandatory
• A relaxed, professional and enjoyable personality style that would complement the current team dynamic
If you feel this opportunity is of interest, then please apply following the link or email an updated cv to (url removed)
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV