London Jobs Board
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Strategic Account Manager to join their team based in London.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Senior Strategic Account Manager – The Role:
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for named accounts as the face of Trust Payments for our top and most strategic clients. The SAM will be responsible for the overall relationship, operational support and financial aspects of the account. The SAM will also incorporate business planning and development, capacity planning and readiness for future growth opportunities locally and internationally.
Senior Strategic Account Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Establish a trusted and professional relationship with C-suite and operational personnel of the account
– Coordinate the involvement of internal Trust personnel, including support, service and management resources in order to meet client performance objectives and expectations
– Proactively lead a joint client planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive and strategic client relationship
– Proactively assess, clarify and validate client requirements on an on-going basis
– Lead solution developments and coordinating all necessary company and client personnel
– Preparation of account review and account plans. Develop qualitative and quantitative analysis of client development and identify areas of revenue growth and expansion
Senior Strategic Account Manager – You:
– Minimum 5+ years in Enterprise account management in the payments or financial sector
– Strong understanding of the payments ecosystem domestically and within EMEA
– Strong consultative, collaborative, and partner relationship skills
– Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and written
– Strong entrepreneurial drive and revenue focused
– Strong planning and execution capabilities in obtaining buy in from colleagues and clients in achieving your plans
– Ability to manage tasks across multiple divisions, work cultures and time zones, including internal and external clients and business partners.
Senior Strategic Account Manager – Benefits (subject to local office benefit policy):
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
– Flexible homeworking
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior Strategic Account Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV