London Jobs Board
Due to significant business growth, we are looking to hire an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to work in a team to deliver extraordinary talent to our business via our direct hiring model. The role will cover recruitment, contract and permanent, for both technical roles specific to our industry i.e; Data Science, Data Engineering, Solution Consultants, Digital Analytics. The suitable candidate will be immediately available and bring recent experience of hiring within these specialisms.
Networking and building talent pipelines will be your passion to ensure that we attract and hire the best talent available to us the marketplace. The ideal candidate will have experience of working agency side (with relevant sector experience), or in-house (RPO experience welcome) and have a hunger to source new talent quickly to meet the business’s needs.
Life as a Talent Acquisition Partner (Tech) at Merkle
* Work closely with the Head of Experienced Hires to understand the hiring plan and agenda
* Seek to understand individual requirements for each role you are working on and identify specific skills sets to match
* Assist Hiring Managers’ with writing role profiles and offering guidance on salary bandings and market rates
* Proactively identify and market map talent in our sector
* Headhunt individuals talking knowledgeably about our business and sector and selling the opportunities we offer
* Grow a solid network of contacts and build strong talent pipeline to include passive candidates
* Provide imaginative solutions to sourcing scarce talent
* Build good relationships with PSL agencies when required
* Actively identify, source and headhunt talent through LinkedIn and work with internal networks to seek referrals
* Ensure all roles are advertised for two weeks to encourage internal mobility
* Build diverse pipelines of talent in line with our DEI strategy and vision to be an inclusive employer
* Build and share a strong knowledge and understanding of competitor landscape
* Conduct initial telephone screening interviews to qualify candidates
* Administer testing sessions when required
* Organise interview diarising, sending candidate confirmations and logging recruitment activity
* Ensuring all feedback is collected from the interview panel and stored correctly within SmartRecruiters (ATS)
* Manage expectations of hiring managers in terms of hiring timeframes, availability of candidates, pipelines etc.
* Collate hiring justifications and seek sign off for roles
* Log and track candidate applications and interviews in SmartRecruiters
* Ensure Time To Hire is within parameters set for the level of role
* Ensure that information on SmartRecruiters is up to date in real-time as this impacts EMEA reporting
* Handling and protection of Company and Group information, reporting security events and implementing appropriate policies and procedures
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
* Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
* Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
* A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created seven Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+, Parents & Carers.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV