London Jobs Board
Salary: £47,000-£60,000 per annum
Based in North West London
Our client is looking for a Talent Recruitment Manager who will provide clear leadership and direction to the acquisition and development of strategy, with a focus on streamlining the recruitment pathways whilst developing an approach for engaging and developing talent within.
Responsible for researching, sourcing and storage of appropriate candidates related to their vacancies. The job holder will devise strategies, and source applicants from a variety of sources including job boards and headhunting. This position will help manage their employee brand in the job market to help them attract the best quality candidates.
ESSENTIAL MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide strategic direction and seamless execution of talent acquisition and recruitment efforts from entry level to experienced level hiring; deliver insight into general hiring trends within the industry
* Liaise with the hiring Managers to collate and document a full recruitment brief, writing job descriptions and adverts when needed
* Provide initial screening of candidates to establish suitability to the position.
* To provide a shortlist of candidates, along with a short precis of the candidate’s qualities, suitability for the role and salary expectations, having checked eligibility to work in the UK
* Manage job boards and applicant tracking software, documenting candidate information and output from the discussions with candidates on the chosen document tracking system
* Be accountable for metrics that measure effectiveness of recruitment processes and candidate quality
* Attending face to face interview to help support hiring managers
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Recruitment advertising administration for each vacancy as required
* Assist with answering calls, initial telephone interviewing and logging information
* Organising interviews and tasks for candidates
* Process psychometric tests as required
* Write procedures and policies and track employment law changes that will impact the company
* Set up and manage and populate the ATS and job boards, ensuring the smooth running of these processes
* Maintaining contact and relationships with PSL agents as required
* Assisting the hiring Managers to make the right recruitment decisions, leading discussions as and when required
* Assisting with onboarding as and when required to do so.
* Experience of working in an in-house recruitment function ideally in the pharma/biotech/medical device/life science industries; or within a production based, heavily regulated environment
* CIPD qualified (preferable not essential)
* Basic knowledge of employment law and codes of practice
* Preferably with an interest or some experience of marketing activities – promoting the company as an employer of choice on LinkedIn and other platforms.
* Competent in the use of Outlook, MS Word and Excel
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail, thorough and diligent in getting the job done
* Able to multi-task and prioritise
* Able to demonstrate accountability and flexibility, this desk will be owned by the job holder and as such they may be required to make calls outside of normal office hours
* Able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
* Pro-active and able to take initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
Our client offers competitive salaries with benefits including 21 days annual leave, Private Health Insurance, shop styled self-service tea room, breakout areas, annual pharmacy allowance and contributory pension scheme
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV