London Jobs Board
Technical Sales Consultant
Hobs 3D London
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Consultant to join our team at Hobs 3D London.
This role is primarily responsible for generating and managing new accounts within target industries for the 3D business and the Hobs Group as a whole. The role will also manage existing accounts to ensure maximisation of relationship retention and revenue.. Hobs is the perfect environment for an ambitious, enthusiastic and results in oriented person with a proven track record in selling and a history of exceeding targets.
* Identifying new business targets and developing sales opportunities promoting the company and its services via business and self-generated leads.
* Managing all accounts to ensure they receive a full, supportive sales service and identify growth areas.
* Utilising product and industry knowledge to help Customers create their ideal 3D solutions.
* Assisting Customers to achieve their deadlines by providing and understanding the best solution for their individual needs.
* Maintaining regular contact with Customers and ensuring that they receive regular account reviews including managing non-spending customers including identifying issues or objections.
* Maintaining relationships with customers via regular meeting and inviting customers into Hobs 3D studio to increase awareness and build relationships.
* Position the Hobs service range to fit customer needs
* Report and review all activity using the tools as directed and provided by Hobs.
* Developing and maintaining industry knowledge and presence.
* Providing a high-quality service to our Customers.
* Engaging in relative networking events which may occur before or after normal working hours to ensure the Hobs relationship is firm and meeting potential new clients.
Successful applicant requirements:
* Previous experience within the AEC industry ideally within a Sales or Marketing capacity.
* Experience within the visualisation, print or other related industry.
* A university degree or technical qualification would be advatageous.
* At least 2 years’ experience working within a B2B environment
* Account Management experience is essential
* Experience of working within a target driven environment
As part of the commitment to Gender Pay, Hobs Group will seek to have at least one female within the shortlisted pool of candidates for all positions in the top quartile
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV