London Jobs Board
We are currently searching for a TM Manager to join our project on the A40!
* Support the Traffic Management Lead and Construction Manager.
* Oversee, TSCOs and Incident Support teams.
* Liaison with construction planning teams to agree weekly TM programmes.
* Manage weekly TM Bulletin / programme and distribution.
* Liaison with third party stakeholders to communicate weekly TM programme.
* Work with the construction and planning teams throughout the life of the schemes to offer best traffic management solutions when changes occur.
* Overall responsibility for all of the traffic management related supply chain
* Work closely with traffic management commercial lead to ensure budgetary constraints and cost forecasting of the TM supply chain are met.
* Develop and manage Incident Management Plan
* Develop and manage TM Plan / TM phasing development toolkit
* Collecting and reporting data for the CPF scores
* Chair Traffic Management meetings / forums
* Work with stakeholder team providing Traffic Management related support where required.
* Attend/chair the monthly TM Forum.
* Monthly audits, IPV, Free Recovery, TM layout, TM Quality Management audits.
* Check to ensure TSCO’s are completing their monthly audits as above.
* Monthly reviews of supply chain RAMS
* Monthly HE Customer audits, review and make any necessary changes highlighted by the audit for improvement.
* Check monthly recovery stats and that all jobs have been uploaded and completed
* Issue Monthly Closure Report to Scheme PM
* Check SMP Monthly Closure Report
* CSCS – essential (this can be sometimes eb
* Lantra Sector Scheme 12A + B Foreman – essential
* Lantra Sector Scheme 12A + B Traffic Safety + Control Officer (TSCO) – essential
* Good communication skills
* Good project management skills
* Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
* Able to meet deadlines
* Previous traffic management experience
* Previous scheme management experience
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV