London Jobs Board
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Trade Operations Specialist (Private Wealth) to join our client, a leading financial institution based London
About the role:
Reporting to the Trading Operations Manager, we are looking for a Trading Operations Specialist to join the team in the second half of 2021. The Trading Operations team are predominantly concerned with the input of our daily trading orders and the control and ongoing administration of our client's accounts ensuring dividends, fees and cashflows are all processed correctly.
Key responsibilities for Trading Operations Specialist(Private Wealth)will include:
– Review cashflows received and ensure these are correctly allocated for investment.
– Input orders for daily trading and work with the portfolio manager to ensure that these are executed before the deadlines.
– Update strategies on instructions from the portfolio management team
– Process withdrawal requests to ensure that the necessary cash is raise
– Review and resolve exceptions with MIFID II Transaction reporting
– Review cash and stock reconciliations.
– Collaborate with the client service team at our custodian to raise issues and monitor through to resolution.
– Escalate issues promptly to management and customer services.
– Document operational procedures.
Key requirements of the Client Operations Specialist (Private Wealth) are:
– 2 years experience working in operations for a Private Wealth, Custodian or Asset Manager.
– Knowledge of the financial industry and investments; experience in wealth or investment management is desirable.
– Advanced Excel would be beneficial.
– Strong communication skills are vital because the role requires daily communication with clients and service providers as well as other members of the team and wider.
– Strong academic background through to degree level.
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV