London Jobs Board
Prospero is working with a small but growing AV company who are delivering high -quality virtual events for clients from their studios in Wimbledon.
You will be required to do the following:
– To ensure projects are appropriately and professionally managed and clients’ expectations are exceeded.
– To provide a professional audio-visual service to clients and trainers ensuring that all audio and visual equipment is set up and working according to specifications given, providing technical back up throughout the day.
– To provide troubleshooting advice in all aspects of IT and AV
– Ensure that where possible all AV equipment requested by clients is set up and testing within given timescales.
– Deliver webcast / streaming productions to a clients’ specification.
– On arrival at work, ensure all audio-visual equipment is in good working order as required to the clients’ specification, assessing clients’ audio-visual needs and providing immediate support when necessary.
– Act on all reported technical problems/difficulties with equipment that may arise throughout the day and ensure that they are dealt with in an efficient manner.
– Maintain a working knowledge of all AV equipment in stock and other equipment regularly used and, where
possible, assist in problem solving/fixing of such equipment
– Ensure that a strong working relationship is established and maintained with our designated AV suppliers and clients
– To assist with equipment maintenance, preparation, delivery, setup and collection
– Ensure video editing, encoding and other video related work is carried out as per client instruction within given timescales.
– Ensure that all audio-visual equipment is stored securely and maintained to a high standard.
Health and Safety
– To ensure that the electrical cables for all equipment installed in the rooms are secured with cable covers and / or tape as necessary.
– To comply with the company Health & Safety Policy.
– To be available for occasional weekend and evening work where appropriate in accordance with the company policy.
– To undertake any reasonable request that may be made from time to time, by the Managing Director or other senior staff.
– To provide recommendations and assist with ad-hoc requests as and when they arise.
– At least 5 years experience in live events
– At least 3 years experience in as a video/graphics technician
– At least 1 years’ experience with vMix, or a similar similar such as Tricaster, or E2 etc.
– Excellent English language skills (will be dealing directly with clients)
– Ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure
– Ability to work flexible hours from Wimbledon, and Central London
If you feel you fulfil the above criteria please send your CV in today
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV