London Jobs Board
Are you an ambitious KS2 Teacher looking for your next position teaching Year 5 in a friendly, supportive and diverse primary school?
Uniform Education is working with a popular three-form entry Ofsted-rated Outstanding mainstream primary school based in Harrow (HA2). Children at the school perform above the national average for reading, writing and maths, and the staff team continuously strives to find engaging and innovative ways to help the children learn and develop as individuals. There is a significant focus on building close partnerships with families and celebrating success together, and there is a strong family feel where expectations are high, values are positive, forgiveness is abundant and children are treasured. The school ethos believes that anyone can learn anything and the growth mindset underpins everything they do.
The school is diverse, with many pupils speaking English as an additional language, and a lower than average proportion of children with SEND. It is based within walking distance of South Harrow (Piccadily line) and Northolt Park (National Rail) stations, and is easily accessed by car or local bus routes.
The school are looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher who will cultivate a love of learning across the whole curriculum for their children for academic year 2021-22. The role starts in September 2021 and is a full-time position. The salary is paid to scale. NQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
We are looking for individuals with:
* British QTS, or attaining QTS by September 2021
* Experience teaching KS2 in a UK school (Year 5 experience is desirable)
* Strong knowledge of KS2 practice, curriculum and the teaching techniques
* A dynamic, innovative and energetic personality and teaching style
* Confidence in effective classroom management
* Patience and adaptability; ready to hit the ground running
* A DBS on the Update Service, or willing to complete a check
The school and Uniform Education can offer you:
* Strong, friendly and supportive leadership and staff team
* Continuing professional development
* Children who are eager to learn
* Experienced and supportive Teaching Assistants
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please apply now
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV